Frog Bungalow was our very first guest accommodation and is still our most popular. Small and quaint, the building is a stand-alone antique teak rice barn converted to be used as a single room guest house. Two large wooden panels have been replaced with floor length windows to allow lots of natural light.
It has an elevated garden terrace which is planted with roses, gardenias, and tuberose and has gorgeous views of the verdant rice terrace directly opposite. Shower under the stars in your open-air bathroom.
The bathroom has a partial roof area covering the toilet, towel rail, and wash basin so you won’t get wet if it rains. But when it does rain we highly recommend a hot shower; a truly unique experience.
The room is most suitable for couples, 2 friends or a single traveller and can be configured as:
King size bed 180 x 200 cm with canopy mosquito net or 2 single beds 90 x 200 cm (no mosquito net)
• Air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Block out curtains
• Bed side lamps and individual reading lights
• International charging sockets (no need to pack those international adapters)
• Sateen cotton sheets and covers
• Summer weight duvet
• 2 standard and 2 super king luxury hotel pillows
• Guest soaps by Bali Asli
• 1 pool towel, 1 bath towel and face washer per guest
• Flat screen LCD TV
• DVD player
• Selection of DVD’s and books
• Mini bar
• In-room lap top safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• We are one of the few properties where it is safe to drink the water direct from our taps. Bali Lush has a private well and the water is sourced on site through 60M of volcanic rock.