Butterfly room is a deluxe king room and is one of two rooms that that make up Kambing house; an almost 100 year old teak ‘Limasan' family house from central Java that has been divided into 2 guest rooms. Butterfly rooms shares an entrance with Dragonfly room and has private use of half of the oversized verandah. Kambing house is located closest to the rice terraces and river and is thus furthest from the restaurant and swimming pool.
It is the coolest of the rooms, the last room that needs the aircon switched on, and is also the room with the least natural light. Perfect for guests who like to sleep in. The bathroom has the most spectacular view of all the bathrooms at Bali Lush; a picture window looks directly out across the rice terraces making for a very special shower experience.
The room is most suitable for solo travellers, couples, or a family of 3 and comes standard as Super King four poster canopy bed 200 x 200 cm with mosquito net and 1 single bed 90 cm x 180 cm. Families or groups of friends wishing to have seperate bedrooms adjoining each other should book both Dragonfly and Butterfly rooms together.
N.B the king beds in both Dragonfly and Butterfly rooms can not be split into twin singles like Frog Bungalow or Duck Cottage.
• Air conditioning and twin ceiling fans
• Block out curtains
• Bed side lamps and individual reading lights
• International charging sockets (no need to pack those international adapters)
• Sateen cotton sheets and covers
• Summer weight duvet
• 2 standard and 2 super king luxury hotel pillows for the King bed and 1 standard and 1 super
king pillow for the single bed if needed.
• Guest soaps by Bali Asli
• 1 pool towel, 1 bath towel and face washer per guest
• Flat screen LCD TV
• DVD player
• Selection of DVD’s and books
• Mini bar
• In-room lap top safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• We are one of the few properties where it is safe to drink the water direct from our taps. Bali Lush has a private well and the water is sourced on site through 60M of volcanic rock.