Dragonfly Room is a deluxe family room and is one of two rooms that make up Kambing house; an almost 100-year-old teak ‘Limasan' family house from central Java that has been divided into 2 guest rooms. Dragonfly room shares an entrance with Butterfly room and has a dining table and 5 chairs set up on its half of the oversized verandah. Kambing house is located closest to the rice terraces and river and is thus furthest from the restaurant and swimming pool.
Dragonfly Room is our favorite room at Bali Lush due to the large floor to ceiling windows that have been placed on the side facing our own private Rice Terrace.
The room is most suitable for families up to 5 and couples wanting to spread out a little more and comes standard as Super King four poster canopy bed 200 x 200 cm with mosquito net; 1 single bed/settee 90 cm x 180 cm and 1 set bunk beds 100 x 200 cm. Families or groups of friends wishing to have separate bedrooms adjoining each other should book both Dragonfly and Butterfly rooms together.
N.B the king beds in both Dragonfly and Butterfly rooms cannot be split into twin singles like Frog Bungalow or Duck Cottage.
• Air conditioning and twin ceiling fans
• Block out curtains
• Bedside lamps and individual reading lights
• International charging sockets (no need to pack those international adapters)
• Sateen cotton sheets and covers
• Summer weight duvet
• 2 standard and 2 super king luxury hotel pillows for the King bed and 1 standard and 1 super
king pillow for every single bed as needed.
• Guest soaps by Bali Asli
• 1 pool towel, 1 bath towel and face washer per guest
• Flat screen LCD TV
• DVD player
• Selection of DVD’s and books
• In-room laptop safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• We are one of the few properties where it is safe to drink the water directly from our taps. Bali Lush has a private well and the water is sourced on site through 60M of volcanic rock.